Primary Energy’s employees were not able to volunteer in person this year due to COVID-19 safety restrictions, however the need for assistance is greater than ever as families and the elderly have been impacted by the pandemic. Donations across NW Indiana and Illinois, where the company and many of its employees reside, were distributed throughout the month of June. As a company we wanted to reach out to our local community food pantry that supply resources to those particular hit hard by COVID-19.
This year some of the organizations that we supplied food and monetary assistance to included:
- People’s Resource Center – Wheaton, IL
- 25 Alive Food Pantry – Gary, IN
- Claire’s Closet – Gary, IN
- Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry – Naperville, IL
- Morning Star Missions – Joliet, IL